Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Puzzles

Robbie loves to put puzzles together. He got a few for Christmas, including this one. Once before he put it away in frustration, but today, he sat down and put it together all by himself! I was glad he tried it again and was successful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Robbie!

Courtney said...

Thanks for posting the books you are reading- I needed some ideas for book group.
My Ben really likes puzzles as well. What do they have that is a step between the simple chunky block puzzles and the puzzle pieces one? The chunky ones are too easy.

Gawbie's Corner said...

That's my boy!

Wheeler Family said...

Courtney-
Robbie has enjoyed the jigsaw books that are out there. There are lots of kinds and the ones we have I got on Amazon. They look like big board books and each page has a puzzle to do. Under the puzzle they have a muted picture of the puzzle so they can see where the pieces go. Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=jigsaw+book&x=0&y=0
There are different levels with different number of pieces.